The Municipal Manager
Tel: 053 313 0343
Tourism & Nature Conservation - Witsand
Tel: 053 313 1061
Proclaimed a town on 6 June 1892 and named after the Rev J Postma, a Reformed Church founding member whose congregation sought a centre of worship. The town is complemented by a dam surrounded by lush, green vegetation and sparkling fountains. Stones known as specularite and hematite are present here.